I haven't figured out how to post youtube videos yet, so i'll just have to put up the link. The Ballad of the Harp Weaver is a poem my grandfather has recited to us since we were little, and I have always been intrigued by the heartbreaking sacrifice of the sweet mother. I would just post the whole poem, but it's too long for a blog post, and I found out that Johnny Cash {love} sings it.
Click here for the Ballad of the Harp Weaver.



4 comments:
I can teach you how to embed YT videos, it's way easy. :]
Oh my. Today I listened to Johnny Cash while driving to school. I love him so much.
Hiro- Yes, please teach me!
Kara- I listened to him my whole junior year I think during my painting class and loved him dearly after that. He has a sound that just makes me comfy and happy.
P.S. Do you remember when we used to tap dance in your basement and decided to call ourselves the KJs? haha I think we could have gone somewhere with that!
On the webpage, do you see the "embed" cord under URL? (in the corner of description of the person who posted the movie)
just click the cord, and it shows you several options to change the size and color of the line.
then just copy and paste the cord:D!!
Post a Comment