I'm here! I'm here! We get to be European for a whole summer, okay, who's excited? This has been one long day - woke up at 5:00am and went to SL airport, flew to Chicago, flew to DC, then flew 8 hours to Vienna. The night really only lasted about 4 hours...can you call that a real night? We flew into Vienna feeling like we had earned a loonnnng night of sleep, but the current time was 8:30 am. My poor inner clock must be so confused.
We were told not to sleep or else it would continue to mess up our clocks, but we all fell asleep once we got to the hotel. We slept, showered, slept some more, walked around the block, and then went to dinner at "one of the best Austrian pizza restaurants." Beautiful.
I'm back in the hotel room {Side note: this isn't a Comfort Inn. This is an old Victorian apartment building turned hotel. No swimming pool or exercise room around here!} ready to fall asleep again, but I have to share the pictures from my first day in Europe! Please know that no creativity went into these at all. I'm saving the creativity until tomorrow; for now I just wanted to document what I saw so you can see it too.



2 comments:
So amazing!
Um. LOVE.
Just like your previous post :) Quite literally.
Post a Comment